Christmas on the Farm
KnowB4You Go Email
Hello from all of us at You Farm!
If you are receiving this email you have already signed up or have been approved as a selected vendor for our upcoming Christmas on the Farm event this weekend. I'd like to first apologize if some of you received multiple emails. There are over 100 of you BCC'd in this email and a few of you may have been added multiple times.
Register and Pay: If you have not registered or paid for your space please do so now. Registration will close on Wednesday December 4th. At this time we can not give refunds for any vendor fee's already paid
SHARE SHARE SHARE: Please tag yourself and You Farm as being a vendor on the farm. We have attached a vendor logo for you to use. You Farm can be shared on Facebook @ YouFarmFresh . If you have photos of your products to share them throughout the week on our page as the thousands of families set to arrive will love to see what you have to offer. Stay posted to our page as we advertise many exciting things throughout the week we will be offering our guests.
When: December 6th-4pm to 8pm, 7th- 2pm to 8pm, 8t - 4pm to 8pm
Where: You Farm located at 16651 Rembrandt Road Loxahatchee Fl 33470 GPS on most phones will guide you right to the farm
What to Bring
- 10x10 Tents: are required if not under the barn. Even if your under the barn a tent is recommended. Trailers/food trucks are exempt
- Tables: All tables needed to display your items
- Bug spray: We are anticipating a beautiful evening on the farm however bug spray and/or clothing that covers your body is recommend
- LED string lights/Bulbs: to decorate your space. This is very IMPORTANT as our vendors are a crucial part in lighting up the farm.
- Decorations: We will vote on best decorated tent and announce winner on each day. This will be great exposure and will guide guests to your space
- 1x Power Strip: To plug in multiple items and the neighboring vendors tent
- Minimum of 1 x 25ft extension cord.
- Quiet Generation: is not required but maybe useful as a back up. If you have one please consider bringing it.
- Change and Credit Card Acceptance: Please be prepared with plenty of change. Most customers like to use credit card so a credit reader is recommended.
Setup/Breakdown and Arrival Times
A few things to consider when setting up. Please ensure tents are properly anchored. If you plan to leave your items on the farm over night please be prepared to cover and secure your products. This is very important as there are animals and weather elements to consider. Our farm is very secure and we have never had a problem with theft however we recommend securing all products with covering or tent walls. Very important: All vendors must stay to the very end of each days event. Early departure is a hazard to our guests and other vendors around you.
- Thursday December 5th: You can plan on arriving to the farm as early as 4pm on Thursday "Gates will not open earlier". This day is ONLY available for setup for those who will vend on Friday.
-Friday December 6th 4pm to 8pm: Setup will begin at 1pm promptly NO EARLIER . This days event will start promptly at 4pm. All vendor vehicles need to be removed from the grounds not later then 3:15pm.
-Saturday: December 7th 2pm to 8pm: Setup begins promptly at 11am NO EARLIER. This days event starts promptly at 2pm. All vendor vehicles will need to be removed from the grounds no later then 1:15pm
-Sunday December 8th 4pm to 8pm: Setup will begin at 1pm promptly NO EARLIER . This days event will start promptly at 4pm. All vendor vehicles need to be removed from the grounds not later then 3:15pm.
Parking: After setup parking attendants will direct you to the vendor lot. Vendors should not park in the general parking lots.
Guests: If not working directly with you in your booth will have to pay and entry fee.
**Closed Setup times: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!** ALL vendors must be in the gates 45mins prior to the event start time. If you attempt to setup after this time we will unfortunately have to turn you away without refund. Please plan on being here on time and give yourself ample setup time.
Thank you for your participation at our popular Christmas on Farm Event. This is a huge event and great opportunity to showcase your products before the holidays. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call, text or email. All questions submitted after Wednesday December 4th may not be returned as we will be working diligently to make this event a huge success for all of you involved.
Warmest Regards and Merry Christmas!
Chief Executive Farmer
You Farm Inc. 16651 Rembrandt Road Loxahatchee Fl 33470